RULES OF BEHAVIOR IN THE OCEANARIUM
The following is prohibited on the territory of the Oceanarium:
- Take photos with a flash;
- Take photos/videos near aquariums where there is a warning sign;
- Immerse your hands in open aquariums;
- Enter premises intended for official use;
- Consume any foods and drinks;
- To carry weapons of any kind;
- Post announcements, advertising materials, conduct surveys and distribute goods, as well as conduct any public actions without prior agreement with the administration of the Oceanarium;
- Enter with pets;
- Smoking, being in an intoxicated state, consuming alcoholic beverages, drugs and prohibited medications;
- Behaving uncivilized;
- Disturbing other visitors.
For non-compliance with the above rules, the security service of the Oceanarium has the right to remove the visitor without compensation for the cost of the ticket.
- Children under 13 are allowed to enter only if accompanied by an adult.
- Parents are responsible for their children.
- The administration is not responsible for lost or unattended items.
- With the purchased ticket, you can visit the Oceanarium only once (exiting and re-entering is not allowed!).
- The ticket issued at the ticket office must be in the visitor's possession until the end of the visit.
The Administration of the Oceanarium reserves the right to unilaterally amend and supplement the above rules.
Buying a ticket automatically confirms your agreement with these rules.